The empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The empire of Darkness

Guild forums for TPD in Endless-online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronThePunk

AaronThePunk

Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Empty
PostSubject: Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.   Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Well, I was planning on making some crappy Guild vids or something, to help promote it or whatever, BUT im an idiot.

Im trying to figure out how to use Windows movie maker, and to be honest, it looks easy but I cant figure it out.

Another thing that boogles my mind is Hypercam.
I record something on Endless, and go back and watch it, and the screen is puny. I cant see what anyone says.

Maybe im an idiot, anyone know how to work it?
Back to top Go down
rusty

PostSubject: Re: Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.   Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:29 pm

nope man never tryed
Back to top Go down
Azuryth

Azuryth

PostSubject: Re: Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.   Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:20 pm

I could make crappy EO videos easily...but only on my 'Compaq' computer, and that needs repair! The 'Tagar' comp I'm currently on has no sound card thus Windows Movie Maker won't operate.
Back to top Go down
Azuryth

Azuryth

PostSubject: Re: Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.   Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 pm

update: bought a newer PC.

a guild vid is on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.   Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows movie maker, and Hypercam 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The empire of Darkness :: Insite :: Help-
Jump to: